As LPS’ Engineering Technician, Randy Randolph has worked alongside Jeff Heuntelman, LPS’ Project Engineer, for over 10 years. Together they have completed site and subdivision plans as well as stormwater management designs and plans for many sites throughout Virginia and North Carolina. Randy and Jeff’s work speaks for itself as their long association allows for accurate plans to be produced quickly and efficiently.
As anyone who knows Randy well will tell you, his passion – in his spare time – is golfing.
Land Planning Solutions (LPS): Engineering Technician, 2004 to Present
Responsible for creating and modifying Storm, Water, Sewer & Site Design Plans. Experience in Preliminary Layout, Sewer, Storm and Grading Design
- Stony Run Manor, Chesapeake Virginia: Subdivision plans including stormwater management
- Culpepper Landing : Preliminary Subdivision Plan, Drainage Analysis, Final Site plan including all plans and designs required by the City of Chesapeake
- Bryans Cove, Chesapeake, Virginia
- Stockbridge at Tanglewood, Elizabeth City, NC
Previous Work Experience
Woolpert, Inc. Portsmouth, VA – Engineering Technician, 1998 – 2004
Responsible for creating and modifying Storm, Water, Sewer & Site Design Plans for an Engineering consulting firm. Plan, Profiles & Cross Sections performed using Land Development Desktop software. Experience in Preliminary Layout, Sewer, Storm and Grading Design. Member of Senior CADD committee in charge of maintaining and creating company wide standards for Site/Civil Service Line.
- Greenwood Drive: Road Improvements (City of Portsmouth)
- ODU Village: Water, Sewer, & Storm Improvements (NRHA)
- Victory Crossing: Retail Development (Portsmouth)
- Target Stores (2): Retail Development (Spartanburg & Columbia SC.)
- High Street: Mixed Use Development (Williamsburg)
- East Beach: Residential (Norfolk) Homearama
TAF Group, Virginia Beach, VA – Engineering Trainee, 1994 – 1998
Responsible for creating and modifying Site Plans, Landscape Plans, Storm, Water and Sewer Design Plans for a local consulting firm. Pump Station Design/Drafting for gravity, as well as, vacuum sewer systems. Experience in Preliminary Layout, Sewer and Grading Design.
- Nansemond Parkway: Vacuum Sewer with Pump Station, Suffolk
- Eagle Nest Point: Water and Gravity Sewer, Virginia Beach
- Bishops Green: Gravity Pump Station, Portsmouth
- Indian River Plantation: Gravity Pump Station, Virginia Beach
- Buckner Farms: Subdivision – Plan & Profile, Sewer Design